This is one of the pies I made for Thanksgiving this year! There are so many things to be thankful for, I am not even sure I could fit them all in one post. The most important: My family, my friends, my life experiences, my home and everyday amazing moments!!! I wanted to make a pie that was lower in fat than all of the other stuff being made (then I could have 2 slices and not feel so bad, right? RIGHT?) So here it is, I hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups cold Skim Milk
- 2 pkg JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz Fat Free Cool whip
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup planters pecan halves
- 1 Tbsp. honey
1. Beat the milk, pudding mixes, and cinnamon with a wire wisk until well blended. Spread 1.5 cups onto bottom of the crust.
2. Add 1.5 cups of cool whip to the remaining pudding mix. Spoon over the layer in the crust, then top with more cool whip.
3. Cool in the fridge for one hour more. While the pie is chilling, cook pecans and honey in a skillet on medium-low heat for 2-4 minutes or until pecans are caramelized.
Spread onto a waxed paper sheet separating into large clusters, let cool.
4. When you take the pie out, spread the clusters onto the pie and serve…delicious!!!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!!