The week started off great, but by the weekend I was super burnt out…I knew I should have listened to the people telling me to slow down! I need to realize there is a difference between giving up and resting up. I can rest, but I refuse to give up!
1. Run 4 days this week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (short run for speed), Saturday (long run). Ran three days instead of four- 5k Monday, 5K Wednesday, only 3.4K Sunday. I totally bonked on Sunday and was way too burnt out. I did not get my long run, that disappointed me.
2 Yoga Meltdown, 2 Shred level 2: I did 2 Shred and 1 yoga meltdown. Again, too burnt out by Sunday to get the second YM workout
3. Write the self-love notes– DISPLAY THEM!! Blogged the happy note cards that I focused on!!
4. Organize our closets to prep for our pre-move yard sale!!!– This is not something I am looking forward to!! The Hub did a lot of this, and it is still carrying into this week…augh!!!
No matter what, I am working on all of my goals each and everyday. I keep them in my mind and am very proud when I can check one off!! These goals keep me going, keep me motivated and keep me accountable
1. Take 2 rest days: Make these two days with no working out, and really just take it easy, rest and stretch it out!
2. Make a new goal that is set for distance only. Keep it attainable and reasonable for the hectic schedule I have. This week the goal is to run 16K total. It doesn’t matter how long the runs take, I just want the distance!
3. Learn how to pace myself better- Try for one endurance run this week. No set numbers, just go as far as I can!
4. Eat more protein- and be sure to eat natural, healthy foods as fuel, don’t try to skimp out on foods, I need to learn to give my body what it needs through trial and error!
5. Stress Less and let it go: The things that are stressing me about our move, green card, and a recent family loss are out of my control. I need to accept them, let the stress go and give up trying to control. Things will happen the way they are supposed to, I just need to be along for the ride!
Again, I ask…what are your goals this week???