This tastes amazing with yogurt, overnight oats, mixed into trail mix, served on top of tofu pudding, mixed with banana and PB…oh the possibilities are endless!!!
Chocolate Honey Granola
Adapted from OSG’s Chocolate Crunch Dessert Granola
- 2 & 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp natural smooth peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (oats, salt, peanuts and chocolate chips). In another smaller bowl, stir together the oil, honey, and peanut butter. Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir well to make sure it is all melted and blended together, then add the vanilla.
3. Mix the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until oats are coated.
Spread on baking sheet and bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes, flipping once half way through.
Allow to cool on baking sheet for about 30 minutes before placing in a container.
I put mine in a mason jar, and a parfait container….keep it in the fridge so the chocolate and doesn’t soften. It is ready to eat right out of the fridge and is not too hard or cold!! This made about 5 cups.
Try not to eat it all in one sitting!! Since everyone loves a new idea, tell me how YOU like to eat your granola!!!