So as I posted yesterday, I met all of my goals. I am super happy because I not only met them, but I also met a distance goals that has been really haunting me!! It was a very exciting week for me 🙂 So let’s break it down…
2. The Shred 3 days, Yoga Meltdown 2 days- Did the Shred 2 times and Yoga Meltdown two times. I skipped the second Shred in order to do a 4th run for the week
3. Try a new food that I wouldn’t have tried before, or a new recipe to incorporate into my growing recipe book of ‘new finds’. Got and made Quinoa for the first time!! Very tasty!! Also made a better batch of guacamole, and a new variety of date balls with prunes (never had them before)
4. Get a new food processor so I can make my yummy treats without having a near explosion: The other one has been spitting out stuff, refusing to process my dates, and is just being all around miserable to me!! Got my Magic Bullet, and LOVE it!! I still use the processor to finish off the date balls, but I was able to make my guacamole so much faster 🙂
- Run 2 miles on Monday and on Wednesday to prep for the 5K run on Saturday (Woo Hoo!!!)
- Do the Shred 2 times and Yoga Meltdown 1 time (go for two if feeling up for it without tiring for the 5K)
- Write 5 positive things about myself everyday this week, post the list in a visible place to keep me in a self-lovin’ kinda mood!
- Use Sunday as a ‘family-only’ day: do something fun and new!!
What are your weekly goals? Did you make them last week? Did you meet your goals from last week?